Sunday, May 14, 2006

I Catcher Live View Url

SINTILU little party! VIODILU!

First of all my first attempt to hyperlink ... chest!, All the blogs they do, it seems impossible that only I can not do that ... but this is !
Vidin funsiona know ...

Well, well, well ... it was found that it works ... Much easier to
than I thought ...
Bon, just for today I am so happy!

As for Pearl Jam, I must inform you, good Koala, that tickets are sold out for Verona to Milan and Bologna ... There remain some for Torino and Pistoia, a city very difficult to achieve in working days ...
chest I'm sorry!, If I had known before ...

Ah, we are collecting the first few sentences of summer 2006, we already have some but certainly in the short list will grow (thanks Isabel!), Be prepared! ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment