Friday, December 17, 2010

Creative Extigyfor Windows 7 Driver

Waiting for Christmas .....


what is expected by Christmas this year? Gifts, more kindness, more serenity in the family. I confess I
I do not expect anything before Christmas, in the last ten years I consider this festival a calendar date that comes every year with less than expected, with more indifference ..... celebrated as a practice that the current situation but then looking into his eyes and hugging loved ones, one wonders but it is Christmas? They expect certain times of year to celebrate in a certain way ... or do anything else ....!!! Life is lived without it now and put off till tomorrow .... My statement is not stolen from the rhetoric, but often we forget. I state that, with my comments I do not want to belittle the value of Christmas is ... my intention.
If you could spend Christmas in my desires to travel with people that I love the most,
that matter in my life ... girerei mercartini per thousand in search of precious stones, leaving kidnapping, the colors that I invite you to experience the joy of the moment. I can not think of people who are not with their loved ones, perhaps moved away from them against their will .... .... we will never know the truth, we can assume, imagine ... but we will not know for sure never really what happened. The most disturbing
the events that happen in this time is that "others" to become masters the lives of others deciding whether they should live or die ..... we are less and less free ... because other people have on us the invisible power of decision ....... and we are not able to provide this power. .....!!!
Conny

0 comments:

Post a Comment